Don't be afraid of doing something with your look. Feeling unattractive could be just your temporary mood. Scientists made a lot of research and the last one has proved that the best way to become more attractive is to look in the mirror more often.
Recommended frequency of watching yourself in the mirror is at least five times a day. If you are asking how could this help you, just think about the answer. It's simple. Significant part of unattractive people just don't take care about their look.
Seems to be difficult? Follow 10 simple steps.
1. After getting up, brush your teeth.
2. Look in the mirror.
3. After brushing teeth and looking in the mirror, brush your hair.
4. Look in the mirror.
5. If you are a girl, make up your face. Mascara is just fine.
6. Look in the mirror.
7. Dress yourself into clean clothes.
8. Look in the mirror. (Now you're ready to meet people.)
9. Take a shower before going to bed.
10. And look in the mirror.
After this procedure you should be self-confident and prepared to begin a new life. Repeat it every day until feeling attractive. If you want to make it more effective, try to add a smile. :)